The studio administrator supports the operational efforts of our Jewelry Studio. You will maintain the shop’s office & operational procedures, oversee the inventory of our e-commerce platforms, and provide excellent customer service to our wholesale and retail clients.
TASKS INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Daily bookkeeping; You will enter sales and purchases into our accounting software
- Order and manage studio supplies
- Drop off/pick up jobs from local vendors
- Quality control of finished jewelry
- Oversee order fulfillment: pack and ship wholesale & retail orders, provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain inventory count on website, add new images and products as they become available
- Answer customer emails & schedule appointments
- Studio organization and maintenance
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Great math skills
- You adapt to new systems and processes quickly
- You're technologically savvy
- Strong writing skills
- You enjoy helping and communicating with customers
- Familiar with jewelry materials and processes
This position is part time.
Monday/Wednesday @ 6 hours each day
Monday/Wednesday/Friday @ 4 hours each day
This position has the potential to expand into more hours or a more involved role.
Our studio hours are Monday - Friday, 10am - 6:30pm.
Compensation based on experience