Are you excited to try on my designs in person? The studio is open to visit and shop on select days by appointment.
What to expect on your visit:
- You are visiting an artist studio, not a gallery or retail store. Appointments are necessary so my schedule is cleared of other projects. Because of this, I do not schedule same-day appointments.
- I partner with many galleries to show my work throughout the year, so not every item from the website will be available to view. If you're hoping to see a specific piece, book your appointment at least a week in advance so I can arrange for your items to be in the shop.
- This is an active workshop and probably not the safest place for your pets or small children.
- The studio is located on the second floor of a building with no elevator.
Customized, not custom.
At this time I do not offer full custom design services, but I can accommodate some design and material changes to make one of my rings truly feel like your own.
What customizations can we do?
- Other metals or surface textures
- Other stone shapes
- A different band width
- Alternate diamond/gemstone or a different size or number of accent stones (limited to: diamond, sapphire, opaque diamond)
- Alter one of my designs to stack next to other rings
Customizations we won't do:
- Any project requiring artist renderings for your approval
- A ring from your own drawing
- A ring inspired by images you’ve found on the internet
Please do not book a Shopping Appointment hoping to discuss a fully custom item. If you have questions about whether your project is possible, please contact me before you book.