November 20, 2020
In the interest of pandemic safety, I am not accepting visitors for the remainder of 2020.
Please take advantage of our free holiday shipping and generous returns policy instead. I look forward to visiting you in the spring.
Stay happy and healthy,
Are you excited to try on my designs in person? The studio is open to visit and shop on select days by appointment.
What to expect on your visit:
- You are visiting an artist studio, not a gallery or retail store. Appointments are necessary so my schedule is cleared of other projects. Because of this, I do not schedule same-day appointments.
- I partner with many galleries to show my work throughout the year, so not every item from the website will be available to view. If you're hoping to see a specific piece, book your appointment at least a week in advance so I can arrange for your items to be in the shop.
- This is an active workshop and probably not the safest place for your pets or small children.
- The studio is located on the second floor of a building with no elevator.
Customized, not custom.
At this time I do not offer full custom design services, but I can accommodate some design and material changes to make one of my rings truly feel like your own.
What customizations can we do?
- Other metals or surface textures
- Other stone shapes
- A different band width
- Alternate diamond/gemstone or a different size or number of accent stones (limited to: diamond, sapphire, opaque diamond)
- Alter one of my designs to stack next to other rings
Customizations we won't do:
- Any project requiring artist renderings for your approval
- A ring from your own drawing
- A ring inspired by images you’ve found on the internet
Please do not book a Shopping Appointment hoping to discuss a fully custom item. If you have questions about whether your project is possible, please contact me before you book.