Holiday Returns & Exchanges
We have extended our window for December 2022 purchases until January 15, 2023. See below for eligibility and return instructions.
I believe you will love your new jewelry, but I understand that a return or exchange is sometimes necessary.
The Brass Tacks:
- Contact me if you’d like to return your jewelry within 1 week of delivery. Items shipped without contacting me first may be ineligible for refund.
- Any returned jewelry must be unworn and returned in it's original packaging. Please include all boxes, packaging, and collateral.
- The refund policy varies by product type. (see next section) Please note that some products are only eligible for exchange or store credit.
- Custom Designs were crafted specially for you, and therefore not eligible for refund or exchange.
- If I deem an item to be defective due to our manufacturing, I will gladly replace, refund or repair the item at no additional cost or shipping charges.
Full Refund or Exchange:
- All regular rings earrings, bracelets, necklaces
- Engagement Rings purchased in the stock size
Store Credit Only
- Engagement Rings purchased in any size other than the listed 'stock size'
- Wedding Bands
- Diamond Bands
No Exchanges or Refunds
You are responsible for purchasing the correct ring size for your needs.
If you’re in the Bay Area and unsure of your size, make an appointment to be sized at my studio!
Folks who live outside of the Bay Area should visit your local jeweler to have your finger measured, or purchase one of my at-home ring sizers.
1 complimentary resizing is included with your ring purchase within the first 3 months. You’ll be responsible for any additional shipping charges to and from the studio.
PLEASE NOTE: Diamond bands cannot be resized. Ensure the accuracy of your ring size before placing your order.
We stand behind the craftsmanship of our work and therefore will happily perform any repairs within 1 year of purchase that are the result of normal wear and tear. After 1 year a small fee may apply and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Please contact us with a description of work needed to receive a quote and repair authorization.